Home Remedy To Cure Cough

Home Remedy To Cure Cough

Making Herbal Honey Cough Drops

Make a strong herbal tea. There are several suggestions for herbal medicines that are effective at treating coughs and colds. [18]
Elderberry and elderflower has been used to relieve congestion. [19]
Slippery elm has been traditionally used by Native Americans to treat coughs and gastrointestinal conditions.[20]
Chamomile may be an effective treatment for coughs as it can help to reduce inflammation and mucus production.[21]


To make a strong tea, place a generous pinch of each herb into a cup of water in a saucepan.
Heat the water and herbs to a simmer on high heat, then cover and reduce the heat.
Let the tea steep for 15 to 20 minutes over the lowest heat.
Strain out the herbs and reserve 1/2 cup of the tea for the cough drops.



Prepare sugar molds. You can make DIY molds rather than using candy molds to make cough drops using sugar and a baking sheet.[22]
In a 9 x 13 pan or any cookie sheet, add a few cups of powdered sugar.

how to prevent of fleas on humans

Use your finger or a measuring spoon to make indentations in the sugar.
This is where you will pour the syrup for your cough lozenges.


Combine all of the ingredients for the cough drops and heat them. Start by putting the 1/2 cup of herbal tea from Step 1 into a saucepan, then add 1.5 cups of honey and 1/2

teaspoon of peppermint extract.[23]
Use a medium to medium-high heat to heat up the ingredients.
Stir constantly to make sure all the ingredients are mixed.

methode to remove ants in the kitchen                

Clip a candy thermometer on the side of the pan to monitor the temperature.


Check the temperature of the liquid frequently. You will want it to get to about 300 °F (149 °C). This will allow the liquid to harden into lozenges as it cools.[24]
The mixture may get slightly foamy as it heats up.
If this occurs, give the cough drop liquid a stir.
You will be able to tell once the mixture gets near to the correct temperature as it will thicken.
This process generally takes about 30 minutes.
Once the liquid is at a temperature of 300 degrees, remove it from the heat.


Transfer the hot mixture into a Pyrex measuring cup to pour it into your sugar molds. Pour slowly and carefully.[25]
Pour the hot liquid into each of the small depressions in the powdered sugar on the baking sheet you prepared earlier.
Alternatively, you can use a greased candy mold.
If you don't have a candy mold or don't want to use sugar, you can pour the liquid onto a piece of greased parchment paper. Be aware that this is the messiest way to do this.



Allow the cough drops to harden and cool in the sugar or candy molds before storing. Try not to disturb the cough drops as they cool.[26]
Once the drops have cooled, carefully move them out of their sugar molds. If using candy molds, crack the cough drops out of the molds.
Coat the cough drops in powdered sugar.

natural remedy to get rid of drunk hiccups quickly

You can store these in single layers between wax paper in the refrigerator for about 3 weeks.
You can also freeze them between layers of wax paper. If you choose to do so, they will last for several months.


Comments

  1. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To Talk To Girls At A Party